REACH is a system for registration, evaluation, and authorization of chemicals produced or imported into the EU. The purpose of the REACH system is to manage the risks of chemical substances, such as the risks of toxic disasters, fire and explosions, damage to the health of employees and consumers, and damage to the environment.
- Lead (Pb)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Chrome VI (CR6+ (six-quality chromium))
- PBBs (polybroom biphenylene: flame retarders used in some plastics)
- PBDEs (polybroom difenylethers: flame retarders used in some plastics)
Every order confirmation to our suppliers points out the RoHS and REACH legislation and requests notification of any deviations. We only use lead-containing solder in those situations where the client requests a lead-containing soldering process.
Due to this approach, to the best of our knowledge, our products do not contain substances that appear on the SVHC list in a higher concentration than legally permitted.
RoHS: guideline 2011/65/EU
RoHS REACH: Regulation nr. 1907/2006
Electronics | Development | Production
- 8000 m2 production in NL
- Multiple locations in NL
- 250+ FTE > 40+ engineers
- Proto to 100.000+ pcs production
- Product lifecycle management for your products
- Highest quality standards
- 50+ years track record
- Testing and service engineers