MACH Technology Group supports the humanitarian goal of ending violence and human rights violations in the extraction of certain minerals from the Conflict Region. The Conflict Region is located in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and surrounding countries. The violence in the Conflict Region is partly financed by the exploitation and trade in conflict minerals.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires disclosure of the use of conflict minerals, as defined in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010. The law requires manufacturers to disclose to the SEC whether the products they manufacture contain conflict minerals. Conflict minerals include gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten from the Conflict Region. The US Secretary of State may also designate other minerals as conflict materials in the future.
- Support the goals of U.S. conflict minerals legislation.
- Require our suppliers to confirm in every order that the delivery complies with the latest 3TG conflict mineral regulations. If we discover the use of these minerals in our supply chain, we will take the necessary measures and switch to another supplier.
We encourage you to join us in keeping our supply chain free of conflict minerals.
Download here our Conflict Minerals Report.
Electronics | Development | Production
- 8000 m2 production in NL
- Multiple locations in NL
- 250+ FTE > 40+ engineers
- Proto to 100.000+ pcs production
- Product lifecycle management for your products
- Highest quality standards
- 50+ years track record
- Testing and service engineers